Monday 19 July 2010

framed works now available


framed works now available, originally uploaded by P Brown.

Really really chuffed with the job my framer has done and can now announce that canvasses are available in the above format or "naked" if preferred!

Prices are £250.00 framed, £200.00 "naked".

Framed, the measurements are 33" x 29"
The canvasses have been "floated" on a brilliant white matte.

Naked, the canvasses are 20" x 23"

Above is Carnavale Accidental (right)
and "don't push and I'll tell you what happened in San Diego" (left)



If you wish to see all the available paintings in this format, visit my flickr gallery by clicking on the framed painting photo. If you wish to make a purchase then email me at philly@philbrownillustration.com or message me at flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment